Friday, January 30, 2009

New Savannah Scenes Painting

"Kehoe House"






This painting is a new addition to my Savannah Scenes Series.
The original oil painting is SOLD. Fine art paper giclee prints are available:
5x7 $22.00
8x10 $37.50
11x14 $55.00
Framed canvas prints are also available. Please email me gousehouse@hotmail.com, or call me 912-667-4378 for pricing or orders.

My Savannah Scenes Series includes Forsyth Fountain, Mercer House, Kehoe House, Wedding Cake House (which is my house), Marshall House (Hotel), City Market, City Market Flower Cart, Independent (Presbyterian Church), Polk's Produce Market, River Street, Columbia Square Fountain (where the Kehoe House is), and the Cockspur Lighthouse.
I also have Series with Sea Oats, Marshes, Beach People, Mountain Scenes, Hydrangeas, Boats, Children, Tybee Island, etc! These are available in canvas or paper giclees and note cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment